Friday, November 05, 2004

Camp

I had enjoyable evening yesterday laughing,eating and laughing some more.Happy birthday to you,Joanne my laughing kaki. ^-^ But,I'm so bloated today.......indigestion.I'm so fat now.

Had a comment from a friend about my blog.Had me thinking.But, seriously, if you don't like what I write, you don't have to force yourself to come to my blog yknow.I think it takes a lot of courage to write personal thoughts and it doesn't feel nice when someone comments negatively on that.Call me sensitive,well,I am!

My so-called study break will come to an end by tuesday.Then,there will be public holiday here and there(Deepavali and Raya)I'm quite looking forward to the camp this thursday as a facilitator.Not really into meeting new ppl,but rather,doing something good, renewing my "faith"so-called.Helping out,maybe in the kitchen,mopping or whatever.The most important thing is,being able to listen to talks and yeaa....reflections.

Was hesitant at first...laziness actually.But,apart from meeting friends,this is the next best place I would want to spend my holiday.Out from the everyday hustle and bustle,commitment to doing this and that,fussing over work-all these mundane things.Someplace to seek peace. :)
Time-out. ^_^

Oh,last tuesday ,2nd November was mom's bday.Bro had her accompanied the whole day despite having to work at the same time and hearsay,got into trouble for doing tat!That's so cool.
Mmm.somehow,I'm in such a writing mood today.

Oh, I've been thinking of a lot of ppl yesterday and today as well.I wish all well...hope they get my 'message'. May you all be extremely well and happy in whatever you are doing!!! May you find peace within and know that I really wish u well?lol.May you find strength and determination in living and continue to find and love that rare beauty in LIFE itself. Maybe when I'm really in very very 'high energy' level, I'll transmit some to all!LOLLLLLLLL.............................during camp maybe.

mm..okay, I shld stop writing now. Back to my next chapter for revision. Think I'll write some more later when I finish next few chapter. This is best time to write........when i'm happy.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Hi SoOng Hern,
All the best in your studies Hope you do tremendously well!! :) ..
Glad to hear that your are in a Happy Mood :)
Don stress ok :)
A pinkrose 4 u. @;~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home