Friday, January 21, 2005

Happiness

What makes me happy?
hehe..loads of things.

Sometimes,I think I want to stay 'young minded' all the time despite the fact that I'm growing older.I would like to laugh heartily, be silly sometimes & even take things light heartedly.When ppl say to me,that's what everyone wants also-but not many will really do it.I don't know why.

Sometimes,I see my students and they ask me silly questions.Makes me smile a lot.hehe.Sometimes,I talk silly too.And,all for a good laugh.Laugh at me,I don't mind.But,it's already 1 smile carved-oh,2 actually!Of course,it should also make me smile if the joke is not too harsh. :)

Sometimes,at work,things get a little bit too tensed up.I get agitated sometimes.But,I put smiley stuffs in front of me to make me feel much better.Mostly pictures of friends.hehe.I have my quotes in front of me,too.A calendar of quotes-& I just flipped one page to another once in a while.

I'm a little kiddish sometimes.Maybe that's why I can relate to some of my students.But,kids these days,they're more sarcastic than before,I think.Guess where they learnt that from?Then,turn the table around,I think I learn to be laughy laughy from my parents.Or probably coz sis & bro are just TOO serious,I just have to be the laughy one.

All just to be happy.
Yknow,actually,it is interesting to note that by being happy,some others get agitated because they see one so happy.I get comments about me being happy,like-'u're a very happy person one orh??' and expects an answer like 'nola....'Sometimes, by being happy,it is also often taken as 'not knowing enough' or 'not very intelligent'(?)or don't really know what 'life is all about'.Ppl don't have to say it-but it's written all over their face.

Lessons to be learnt?An adult should put a frown on their face.Act serious.Talk 'deep' stuff-so deep,no one can understand.(including the person who speaks it)Never laugh loud.Try not to even smile.Walk hastily & always look like you're thinking something very important.

I seldom see adults laughing heartily.When will it be my turn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home