Monday, January 03, 2005

Phantom of the Opera

AH. *Speechless*

Beautiful.

The music.The scenes.The orchestra.The composition.The settings,cast & performances.The voice.The choir.The beautiful ppl.The music.The voice.The voice.The voice..................

http://phantomthemovie.warnerbros.com

Somewhere March,I will take singing classes(unless I decide to change my line dance to bellydancing/jazzdance/tapdance).Somewhere July,I will join a choir.Someday,I will get my saxaphone & clarinet.For now...I think I need a mini hifi/sound thingy.HAhahah.... :( At least a CD player.

okay.i'm tired.I ought to get some sleep.
Today's stockcount was goodddddd....................

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

I havent watched it yet.. wanna watch..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home