Thursday, December 09, 2004

Work

Counted my blessings yesterday-I have great managers.Serious.I'm not talking about the higher higher management-senior managers,partners and all(don't really relate to them as much to comment).

I just wanted to say this coz I feel that I have been guided,they have been really patient with me and challenges me whenever I need that extra 'push'.
Excellent...*i'm not trying to apple polish or anything but I think I'm lucky*
I've got these few jobs on hand,just stucked.Agh.

And it's also interesting to note that I am constantly with a good colleague sitting next to me.I have not shifted from my seat for the past year though,but my neighbour have changed for quite a number.They are all nice!I've got only 1 neighbour colleague...so,I appreciate the 'outcast',the privacy and the friendship nurtured along the way.

Nothing much to say actually.Oh yea,the diet plan really works.I think I'm down 1 size.^_^ Oh yea,it's annual dinner next week...and I plan to dress up!The theme is "Red Carpet" so, there will be loads of superstars walking down the hall next week.
And to celebrate me being 1 year old in this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home