Thursday, November 25, 2004

Music

Too much work at work,got confused and so,decided to come back home a little earlier.Class cancelled coz student is having her final year exam,SPM so I'm a bit free.
Went for a jog and then have a chat with dad.
From chatting to dancing to music classes to discussion on history of music evolution.
The chat lasted for almost 3+ hrs.I have this book I borrowed from a colleague and am still contemplating on whether I should purchase it or not.It's RM60.Still think it's expensive.Entitled "Music Appreciation".I like the pictures and the explanations-from the Middle Ages right up to contemporary music,jazz,blues,ragtime,etc.Showed that to dad and there goes...on and on and on. :)

hehe.It's a good book and if I'm hardworking,I ought to read that book page by page.I'm not hardworking enough to gulp down the whole book.I just see pictures.hahah!That's part of the reason I'm a bit reluctant to purchase the book.


Okay.I need sleep.I'm gonna browse around before I go.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Hi Soong hern!!
Your dad's so cool. He can make spontaneuos presentation that last 3 hours~ on music..
something applausible man..
:D

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Songie said...

yea,dad likes to know and discuss about music.Sometimes,I just have to say,OKAYY..tat's enough!Hehehehe...but it drives me to be inquisitive too,so,I shouldn't be complaining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home