Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Today

Just thought I should blog something.If I keep on staring at the monitor hesitating whether to type or not,I will never do so.Probably it's the consciousness that ppl are reading....and it irks me not to be able to know how many are reading this and yet,at the same time,no comments.It's pretty contradicting.

What the heck,I don't care.I should not care.

Watched 'Puteri Gunung Ledang' at home.MY bought the VCD(ahem,it's original.lol!)and we watched the show.Comment?Nice.I think it's a new idea.Fresh new idea."Internationalizing a malay epic".Good!Hang Tuah=M.Nasir?Mmm...he looks better with the "songkok"hahaha..it's not called songkok I know..but I don't know what's the correct word for it.Sophia Jane is so ....fair skinned!Anyway,good movie.Draggy a little...and sometimes,I just don't catch the words....shows how much I have forgotten/remembered my Bahasa Istana & BM.

Today,had the car fixed.Dad accompanied me.Was quite upset with the foreman.Don't feel like explaining.

Let's just say I need to learn : 1) Computer & how it works 2)Cars & engines
3)Mandarin & Dialects 4)Dancing ^-^ ^-^ 5)mm..maybe,learn to 'enjoy' life a little?

There's just so much to learn and know.I need more than a lifetime.LOLLLL!!

Yea Charissa.....line dancing.... I know....don't stand beside me when I dance okay..you may feel the vibrations of the floor.Hhahahah...

Okay,I'm sleepy now.Still more work tomorrow.I have SOOOO many things to do today...2 managers passing me work at the same time?!But I'm still sane.So,it's okay coz I kinda like the work they're passing to me ....manageable.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home