Friday, November 26, 2004

Aspiration

Changes.

Those who ride the waves of change well,surpasses one of the greatest challenges in life.Those who cannot,drowns and helplessly try to stay afloat.

I pray that I am able to have enough strength to live on through life,flexible to change and not attached to the idea of 'forever'.May I constantly remind myself to feel grateful to be able to breathe today,here and now, little blessings of the day like the way I'm feeling now.

May I grow wiser by the moment,not an empty old vessel who utters senseless conversation and hurtful comments.May I learn to forgive & let go and not hold on to the past as strongly as I do to the future.Let the morning come,let the night go.Let me constantly seek to improve myself in anyway possible.

I hope for more opportunities to share and inspire.I seek to help,assist,comfort and console wherever and whenever I am able to.May my students find some use from whatever little I can offer and when I can no longer do so,may they find someone far better than me in many other ways.

May my friends be able to take care of themselves independently.May they not forget each other's kindness and happiness together and continue to care and guide one another.(lol,may they sometimes think of me too!hehe.)I hope whatever route these friends of mine are taking,let there be some assistance during difficult times,and some celebrations on small or big wins,doesn't matter.Most importantly,I hope my friends learn to like living their own lives the way it is and not anyone else's and also remind myself to do the same.

I hope my family members are safe when they go out.I hope we don't worry too much for one another or take little things for granted as I always do.Ah,I pray I think of my family more often sometimes.I also hope we all work together in keeping the house clean!!I pray we don't miss one another too much when we're far apart now and in future.

This life I call mine ..let it be fruitful.


8 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kewl blog u have here soong, i could have the chance to know what ya doin lately. line dancing? that's cool man, isn't that like the cowboy dance thing? haha..i dunno la..anyhow, keep busy in doing things u love to do, cya soon.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Songie said...

LOL!Fadz,u're supposed to write in ur name yknow.HEhehe...yea..you get ur blogging back again will you.I would like to know what you're doing too.muaachks!

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Songie, your Aspiration = an inspiration to me. I could feel the radiance of your positive aura as I read this posting of yours. :)

By the way, I can say that you've been on track towards your Aspirations. Keep up your good effort till ALL your aspirations are fulfilled and perfected.

Thanks for enriching the journey of my life. :)
Wishing you joy, peace and love always. :)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

way to go chicka!

..You kinda make me wanna get a surf board and catch a wave. hehe.. i so miss auzzie-pleace to dream dreams & to nutured more wild dreamz!
wZZeeee.. ~0o~

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen..

Joice

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Songie said...

Go ride the waves mann.. ^-^.

Thx,Ms.Anonynomous...u're an angel to me too,always.....

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fighting!!~~~ song!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Songie said...

Thx JunHee!
^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home