Sunday, April 04, 2010

Achievement!

Dear Blig,

I managed to walk the dogs today-on my own! The 27kg on my right and the 42kg on my left.Not to mention, trying relentlessly to pull back a whole mass of muscles!But I think I did well, got them off right at the start, firmly pulling the leash tightly next to me, side by side. Nope,I did not let them overpower me... I must say, it was a struggle in the beginning but, Sumo knows who's boss (but unfortunately,he also knows that he can pull me off the ground!) and I managed to hold the reins as firmly as I could! We did a full lap, and thank goodness, there weren't any other dogs in sight and the three of us,did a brisk walk and back home again. :) Their mood seems better now after the walk- uplifted and happy. :)

My next challenge would be on Tuesday. Still undecided, if I should take 2 dogs for a swim or just the big boy.I think I will take the two.

Yknow, the beautiful thing is, I feel very secure with the dogs around. :) They guard me with their life,so to speak. The sweet thing is,they are very loving....and for a person who has never truly been acquainted with dogs at such an level,it is quite heartwarming. Now I can understand why J finds it hard to leave the dogs for a period of time.....

Also, I have been doing a lot of cleaning.:) More cleaning to come!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Glad your 2 dogs are keeping you company/safe :)
I used to have a dog myself :) *fond memories*

P/S: Photos of dogs please? :D

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Songie said...

Thx fc! :) Piccies of Sumo n Rolly on my facebook. Dont' think I will post it on my blog just yet.And,yes,the dogs are good to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home