Tuesday, January 25, 2005

ah!

:)
better blog something here before I fall asleep.

The gathering went extremely well. :) ) )

Excellent,sadhu,fantastic,......satisfaction guaranteed.

I get to meet all my friends at one go!LOL!lazy me..but tat's the quickest way!kekeke...

Eternally grateful to my dear friend,Iman S.H. Suyoto (Ade). No words can describe.One day,he must play for my wedding. ^-^ .(tat is,if i get married).
Arigatooo...wat can I say? I hope he knows how grateful I am.

AH. SADHU!
Thank you, beautiful friends......all who came and wanted to come.........
*hugz* *hugz* *hugz*

somehow,no words can describe me now. *hugz* *tears....of gratitude?*

2 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh....that's so touching! Hmmm...maybe you can play at my mine????? FM

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Songie said...

hie FM!
:) play for ur wedding?pls tell me 1 yr in adv okay.I will have to prepare. -glad u actually visit my blog & post something,lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home