Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Grateful

Today,suddenly I'm feeling oh-so-grateful.

1)Realize that I laugh so much more here.Although worry,nevertheless,but I am not as restrained and restriced as before.Am very comfortable in my own skin :) I'm DOING MUSIC!!!

2)Have this lovely blog.Whether I have readers or not is secondary.But,think it helps ppl to know this SongiePongieMongie much better.Okay,I'm always happy-is there something wrong with me??Well,I'll TRY to be serious.

-mm..question: if I'm mostly always happy,does that mean I'm DUMB?!LOL!(oh pls tell me I'm not!hahahahahahahhaah!!!)Imagine me dyeing my hair blonde,jumping around-laughylaughy dumbdumb,I'll fit into the most common stereotype!

3)HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAAA!!!!!!!All at home are well n happy,so I'M GLAD!MAPABEEKOKAK-bleechk!I LOVE U SOOOSOSOSOOSS MUCH MAAAAA & PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

4)Joined choir 2 times now.(last week n this week)Will consider the camp they're having in 2 weeks' time.(and their carolling session for christmas and performance)

5)Aspiration: Next year,join more societies-Buddhist society(will take up committee-presidency?Maybe.)Keep with Choir and maybe continue West African Drums(Level2).IF FINANCE can handle it,FULL TIME STUDENT next semester!!!May I get a comfortable,steady stream of income soon.I wanna tap into the accounting sector but if cannot,any learning job will do as long as they treat me well and pay me well.NYEK!

6)If finance can handle it,yea,finish up my CPA damnit!(pls excuse my language)

Enufff...back to work-PTrioPTrioPTrioPTrio.....agahsdlfajsdlfjk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home