Thursday, October 20, 2005

AAHGAHGHHH

aghaghahg...

ML & FW ......?!
??????
okay: ML & FW just wrote me the most EXTRAORDINARY testimonial,which: ........a???!?!
ML wrote it 2 days ago,which,for the past 2 days, I have been contemplating whether to approve it or not.As usual, ML always exaggerate compliments and this time,lolll....agh!TOO MUCH LA!! Then,just now,FW just wrote one for me.Both so darn flattering......hahahahahahahhahhhahaha!!!

I'm flyinggggggggggggggggggg...hahahahahaha!!
In due time,I'll approve it.For now....er...still....hesitant la..*blushhhh* kekekekekekk...

6 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ppl out there,

Me exaggerating in complimenting Songie?! Nope!!Nope!! =) Songie's just being humble as always.

(: ML :)

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Songie said...

CHIA MEELENG!?!?!
geez?! i JUST went to your blog........u POST WAT?!It's out of my curiosity today(which is rare)n tot of visiting your blog all of a sudden to link you in.My eyes just bulged!LOL!!AGGH ML....*hugggzzzz** (sigh,will link you in though.. ^-^ my guardian angel)

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyooo... aiyoyooo.... aiyooooooo... i dunno wat to say when i saw my full name here. :-0

by the way, need a favour... dun link me in. Am very shy *blushing* & don't want to be 'exposed' thru my blog. :P Thanks yah! :D

*hugss*
ML

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Songie said...

lol!!! i KNOW how u feel ML...hahahahahhahahah

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*shocked*
*pengsan*

 
At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*shocked*
*pengsan*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home