Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Birthday

9th October-My birthday. ^-^ Felt really weird the whole day.But,enjoyed it nevertheless.Just chatting,teaching@discussing,eating,laughing and smiling.How good is that?Discovered Russell Peters-he is HILARIOUS!Recommended!(thx2NL)

It's hard to let go of my boss.
The thesis is nearing completion(on my part,what needs to be done have already been done) and I miss my boss.I enjoyed my time,1 whole month plus of bliss and good work.Everything that starts must end.I wonder what my next assignment would be?My boss treats me SOO well...moved me to tears(so many times).He gave me a parker pen for my birthday yesterday.A v.expensive pen,he forgot to take the price tag out.(or purposely?haha!)hugz again to you MrKru.Fatherfigure(or rather,grandfatherfigure?).No more vegetarian lunch@dhal.Sigh!
May u b wellnhappy.May Mrs Kru feel better day by day..may u have the strength,optimism and courage to pass through this difficult ordeal with ease and love.
Back to accounting.
And listening to Enya is not helping!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

2 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger jo said...

eii i tagged u.. check my blog for the questions k

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Songie said...

where r the tags?cannot find the questions oso...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home