Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dum dee dum

Casual blog again.Today off day for me and it is a much needed break.Then,I go back to my habit-Reading bout music.Been in the library since 5 and it's 8 now.Been quite some time since I have last spent good time in library reading bout music! ^_^

I really wanna teach music!

'What,indeed is more beautiful than to clothe one's feelings in sound?What a comfort in sad times, what a pleasure, what a wonderful feeling- to provide an hour of happiness to others' - Clara Wieck, letter to Robert Schumann (1836)

Beautiful day!AL haven't visited yet.Meeting her tomorrow afternoon after class. :)

1 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Songie,

Hope you are fine.

You are right, I feel missing my students too if i don't see them around even in a week time.
Some of them are sitting for PMR...

Yaah, we all love teaching, teaching music...teaching art...teaching art of music,of which the music in our heart are celebrated and nourished together, especially with the many that have the opportunities to enjoy, share and making music in a fun & lively way: "allegro poco a poco"= lively, fast;little by a little....

Mails sent to your gmail have always been rejected. Is there another way to reach u besides through leaving comments on this blog?

Love,
Yoon See

 

Post a Comment

<< Home