Friday, September 09, 2005

To blog?

Yea,tot of just crapping here a little.Everyone seems so bz with life.
I've got great boss&family.There were just so many times when I was moved to tears.Job satisfaction?I've got my dream job.(For myself,at least)Financially,still have to struggle,definitely.

Work-is where a group of ppl not liking one another but forced to share resources and time together for the same purpose?

Or a place where you don't want to be in but still be in it so that it can earn you somewhere ELSE(which you still have no clue)in future?If yes,then,if I'm in X so that I can get to Y,when I reach Y,I hope to get to Z.But everytime I'm in that current position and couldn't wait to get to the next part,where am I 'then'?Someone chasing for the future...someone chasing towards old age.

But I have served my time.I've had crappy bosses.I've had endurance and patience then.I've kept my mouth shut too.

Or work is a place where you'll wake up every morning and head towards the place with zest and enthusiasm,regardless of how mundane it feels because you know that you're needed and properly remunerated?

Or work is a status symbol?
Crappy crappy....carping carving.....clawing...huh??

I need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home