Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bliggy Bloggy Blugger

7.10am.Tuesday morning.Will be 2 months since I have arrived.How time flies.

Sometimes,I get lost in the midst of time and begin to wonder what am I doing here.It gets pretty mind boggling when one is own companion most of the time and have total liberation to dwell into the self excessively.So,it can be that I would be extremely happy,or,the other way round.(nah,I'm just exaggerating?)Just thought of typing something out since it's so early and I don't have to leave early today.Thoughts not worth typing.

I believe in karma.Cause and effect.Conditions and becoming?Cycle of birth and death.
Okay..getting more bizarre.

Sometimes I wonder,I used to work too hard?Flashback on my ways of life seems so mechanical yet fulfilling.The satisfaction derived when one looks back and see what one has achieved and what has been prepared for the following journey..is sweet.Then,I wonder,do I get so focused with wanting,that I often neglect the most simplest things: relax,communicate and appreciate the moment?Another crappy thought.

My fingers work hard.Without these 10 sticky thingamalig,I think,....I'm lost.ahh...
I got a short email message:

"hi teacher how are you i am fine . this is my email address i hope
teacher will always send me some messanges thank you i miss you"

I miss the you n the other kids too.Adults seem too serious & narrow in thought and perception,it's sometimes hard to bring any message across.It's most of the times,'definite' and less on 'possibilities'.Like,things-are-the-way-things-is-because-it-is.LOL.(I wanna say,'U sure?')

I've got strong connection with 'Lindas'.haha..Another person of the same name called me up and I'm looking forward to a really interesting meetup this sunday.Over the phone,she talks incessantly & enthusiastically(sounds familiar huh)..and the good thing is;we are in tune with similar thoughts-Piano playing,our personal strengths and weaknesses.Probably,my first new found music friend here :) What will happen this Sunday?Wait n see...

I pray we all learn to like living our own lives.....we're so NOT contented,are we?What am I complaining about?

Wowee..bloggy mood and plenty of time for thoughts to wander....another one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home