Saturday, August 20, 2005

Bridge over Trouble Water

My Pa's song. :) SING IT ONCE MORE!!!


Simon & Garfunkel
Bridge over Troubled Water

When you’re weary, feeling small,
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
I’m on your side. when times get rough
And friends just can’t be found,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.

When you’re down and out,
When you’re on the street,
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you.
I’ll take your part.
When darkness comes
And pains is all around,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.

Sail on silvergirl,
Sail on by.
Your time has come to shine.
All your dreams are on their way.
See how they shine.
If you need a friend
I’m sailing right behind.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind.

10 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dearie, miss u lots. when are coming back here for the holidays? take care k? -fadz

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Songie said...

i MISS U A LOT TOO Fadz!!!!!
tried calling u....maybe during ur convo kot...will email u soon..but these days bzler.sori ya.pls send rgds to Harlini too....miss her as well..

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

YO sista, I ve already built the receipi page.. :D called it creme brulee to add some class, but actually dun really know what it is la.. haha.. ;D ..

This is the add :
http://banoffee.blogspot.com/

Looking fwd to sharing stuff there :D not just food , la anything from health to love story o anything u like lor.. hehehe ;D

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Oi , I have addded cousin, tak tau did pegi mana sudah , takde check email pulak, working in IT !! *:P

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Songie said...

yayy!! recipe blog!!I'm IN!!hehhe creme brulee.....yummy!!cOmbINE blog with my fav bloggie fren...remember we've got 2 more recruits-Jo(not u-but joice)n MYin ok??

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

ok: how do we add them..

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Songie said...

er..the same way u added me?I think u're the boss so,u gotta add them up.Will give u their address soon.Meantime,I'll have to add a link to this. :) Creme Brulee..

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger meiyin said...

hungry ghost fest ..errrr.....the 15th day is last fri (19/8), so u count backwards lah. the end shld be 17 sept and 18 is mooncake fstival

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Songie
How are things? You sound pretty busy nowadays.. but being busy is good.
Can't wait for next year to come because I am planning to meet up with one of my colleagues who is studying at Melbourne. We should get together and do some catching up!
Take care and all the best!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Songie said...

Hi BK!nice to hear from you :) I'm doing ok and u're right,beezee beezee beezee...and u're right again,which is GOOD!Welcome to Melb,gimme a ring and we catch up.But,er,I have only a place fit for another person...do consider!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home