Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Grateful

I'm grateful for....

-my boss who treats me so well,values my abilities and determined to see me through this difficult phase.
-my housemate who cooks excellent lamb and for being so sensitive,considerate and charming
-my parents for allowing me to be here
-this blog which I can crap about without much interference
-my MNG jacket& pants which I wear almost everyday
-my $7 pants I bought from Salvation Army
-my lecturer,who gives me the freedom to research on topics I am familiar with and would like to deepen my knowledge in
-my optimism,patience and self consoling character which enables me to go that extra mile
-the Buddha,Dhamma & Sangha
-my brother and sister
-Charissa & Joanne,who helped me in so many ways,no words can describe the support they have given me
-my tiny red bag and handphone,which is with me everyday
-my newly bought blue bicycle and the previous bicycle my hsemate has borrowed me for so long

I'm grateful.Regardless of what others say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home