Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Mumbles

Looking for a job.
Reading,reading,reading.

Now that my blog has become less 'mine'.I want it back.Shall not type for the benefit of others but for myself and intend to maintain the originality of thought.
There.

Beethoven is such a great man.Where do I even start to write about him?Just can't stop reading and reading and reading.What worthy thoughts can I write especially so when my readings are simply not extensive enough to justify?From history to politics to geography,personal,publishers,works,patrons,theaters,operas,massive compositions.....his letters....and it's only one composer alone.

Will start typing tonight.Beethoven's part.(preliminary stage)

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger meiyin said...

ya lor...im interested only in yr stories ;)

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Songie said...

Sorry.But I just don't want to made to feel obliged to write something interesting when sometimes,I just don't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home