Monday, July 25, 2005

Proposal

*gulp* no sooner have I emailed my lecturer on my draft(which I thought would last me a week to breath),a meetup has been arranged for coming thursday to discuss on it.Agh!2 days for me to bring some books to show him,at least some new materials.Woh,
talk about rest...(and the 'other' things which I have been reading/listening about, is somewhat irrelevant to my topic this sem.Whops-got carried away there.)

And,ah, MA's(my mom) in my blogger's world!Hieee!!There's nothing much interesting here,MA,click on "Artist@Luciole"...there,you'll find much more interesting topics you have never heard before(or want to hear about-like dolls).LOLLLL!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..HAHA not funny. Elder sister humor *eyeroll*

Go and study lah.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger meiyin said...

wah..yr mom reading yr blog. next thing u know she's blogging also...too expensive to cal n talk to you;)

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Songie said...

she?blog?hahahah!!mm..an idea.My sis has to implement that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home