Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Socializing

My first social group - the buddhist society.

We had short 15min meditation just now.Before that,short 5 min talk listening to Thich Nhat Hanh speech on 'breathing in and out' from the laptop.No Malaysians(except me),1 Sri Lankan and 1 Vietnamese. The rest are non-asians.Found out a Theravadan temple in Boxhill(it seems,set up by Malaysians by Rev Indraratana from Penang),yayyy...

I find it tedious to explain what am I studying.Then,comes the part-time,full-time thing,then,"oh!you're a graduate already?".Then,you see the faces quieten and then you KNOW that they are estimating my age.HAHAHAH..hay, I wish I'm 21 also okay!
heheheeheh...Then,the next question is relating to accounting and music.Why the change?Etc,etc,etc.

I've got an interview later at 6.30pm.It will be late when I get back.

This morning,I got myself a helmet which cost $20!But,now I realize the importance of having a helmet when cycling.The cycle path is different from home because you go uphill,downhill,uphill,downhill.I haven't cycled for years,so,this time round,I get bit scared sometimes.

Lots of new things this week.I need time to settle in....sometimes,wish that I don't have to work.But,then again,hay,interview!!!!yay!!
Better go.I miss my friends......**oh,and family...hahah!!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home