Thursday, July 07, 2005

:)

Suddenly, I just realized -agh,I have readers!hhehehe.. :) agh *ignore*

An insight:
The interdependent relationship we all have among one another is much more apparent and respected here in this country(where I am).Whatever the job or position one holds,it is not to be taken lightly.What I'm trying to say is,whatever you're doing,garbage collector,plumber,businessman,etc etc,you hold your position with pride/respect.It's the underlying 'understanding' that we need one another to survive.i.e,Although,I have a big house,but,I still need a plumber to fix my toilet.As simple as that.

However,when $$$ becomes the main outlook on life,everything becomes distorted.You,insignificant nothing-just my plumber.I PAY you to do this menial job which,makes you SMALL and I,on the other hand,SUPERIOR.I don't have to say hi to you,I don't have to look at you in the eye,nor do I have to acknowledge your presence/existence.I address you according to your paycheck.

Although one can argue that it all boils down to the individual,I also believe that it's the society one lives in which can affect the mindset.

It's loads of reflection going around,peaceful place for me to do my meditation.
Had a look at several accommmodation,don't be surprised if I decide to stay with this Mauritius guy or a Chinese gal.Still undecided/looking.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...it's good to see you are doing fine in Melbourne. Wish you all the best in your accomodation hunt! I am moving houses too this weekend!

Take care and email me your h/p number ok? Ciao!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home