Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Graduate Diploma in Music Studies

Waliao.

I met my professor just now.He is a darn cool guy...mm..I'll say he is 'eccentric'.(Let's hope I use the right word to describe him).The subject I enrolled myself in..well,I'm the only one enrolled in that,so, I cannot take that subject(Chamber Music).Sigh.So,prof enrolled me in another one(Special Research Project in Music),which,gulp-sounds tedious.He keeps reassuring me,"it will be fine!!"..So,I hope so.Thinking of my topic now.He gave me some idea..so,I'll work on it over the week.

Ok,late for bus.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Beach Boy said...

Seems like you're starting to have fun in Aus :)

Sorry didn't manage to bid you farewell.

Hope you'll find what you're looking for in Aus!! ;)

Btw, my uncle stays in Melbourne. If you need any help I can pass his contact to you. Oh ya... his kids play piano too :P.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Songie said...

hi beachboy..u do look like Ah Niu type.ahahah.Mm..thx for the offer,everyone seems to know someone in Melb.Well,does ur uncle's kids have friends who needs teacher in clayton?Look for me. :) Keep in touch!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home