Friday, July 01, 2005

Last Day

In less than 8hrs,I'll be on my way to the airport.
Everything settled? No. :( Of course, I would love that everything is settled,but the boxes just have some problems. Ma & Pa will have to settle that for me. :( sorry.

Just had family dinner but brother didn't join us.He called,though.:) I have a really nice/great family.There's Ma,Pa,OlderBro,Younger Sis & me.(MA,PA,KO,BEE).Great team.But,sometimes,just too serious.lol!

This whole week is just tensed up.Errand running,at the same time,juggling with meeting up with ppl.Sometimes,I wonder,why do we all like to put things to the last minute??I guess,it's just me.

Okies,I hope my next entry won't be too long apart.Meantime,take care everybody...I'm off to a new adventure..................

1 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Songie,
Sorry didnt get to call you before you left. You must be in Aus now.
Wish you all the best and may you have a wonderful time in Melb!
Dont forget to keep blogging :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home