Thursday, June 16, 2005

Ahh..

An end of something is a beginning of another thing.

I learnt this in Rumah Hope last sunday. It's about letting go and moving on. We have 2 boys going off from the Home and moving on to Montfort boys school.And ,somehow, a lesson for me too.

I'm actually very very tired now.I have been meeting ppl after work or doing something after work and not getting enough rest.But,as usual, I need to blog this down before everything goes away in a blink of an eye.Then, I won't be able to track back what has been happening.

Mm.Yesterday, sent off a dear pal off back to England for the ,say,4th or,is it 5th year?(every once a year).My annual event.Honestly,I have been to KLIA so often....maybe at least 15 times a year.(that's about every once a month).Monday,I'm going there again to pick mom up from the airport and 3 weeks from today,going there again.

Oh yea, one more thing.This week is loads of driving.Got to Bkt Jalil(finally!)too!Mmm....the car needs checkup-definitely.
Work is picking up n yet,tomorrow is my last day.Expected this to happen already-oh,how my fellow colleagues 'like' me so much now.Expected this,so, ain't gonna say anything.Go on,hate me,I can't do anything.

Whatz been going through my mind?Planning,planning,scheming,enquiring,applying,thinking
working.

I learn something today - focus & concentrate.
Not going to explain now.Will take forever.
Think I shall call it the day. But, today is a day to remember actually. -Just feeling bit different,so,better jott it down.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Songie
Thanks for sending FM off. Hope you're all geared up for Aust.
Take care.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Songie said...

:) preparations never seem enough.I've resorted to not do anything.lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home