Sunday, May 22, 2005

happy happy happy

^-^ all smiles!!!
I had a greeeaaat day today! Although it's just simple day,but I'm all smiling!
Today,had short time at work,then,zzoommed off to bake the blueberry cheese tarts!Yesss...blueberry cheese tarts.One of my favourite titbits!I learn it from friend's mom(Ad's).Just can't wait to bake my second round on my own at home-soon...soon!!Dad loves it..and it's my favourite too!I like baking and am really happy that I am picking this up again..yippee!!!

Then,just now,went for friend's(fellow colleague) band.He plays in the restaurant.He plays the percussion.COOOOLLLLLLLL...Actually,he is my drum teacher. :) The percussion performance me & several colleagues have been practicing.I can actually say that I was pretty impressed with the quality of sound produced.Good band.Had great company,good sound/music,good food(affordable price-not TOO pricey),wat do i ask for anymore?Just such a beautiful day. ^_^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly thought of blogging about something else I have been keeping in mind.My dear student -LPJ.The dear gal who was diagnosed diabetes at age 7(about 2mths back).She no longer takes piano classes from me and am resting at home.According to her sisters,she regularly takes insulin jabs several times a day and,it's quite likely that she will have to take it for the rest of her life.I could see that her sisters are equally effected by this as they are no longer as playful and cheerful as before.

I was telling them,that it is 'normal' to get diabetes and even tried to joke about lifting her feet up whenever she complains about her frequent headache because there is just not enough glucose to go up to her head.Then,I explain to them why she needs the jabs and what insulin does.Then,her sister tells me that LPJ's liver has failed.
I just pray that the gals smile more often,not let this bring down their chirpy mood.

HAPPY WESAK DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...i'm so looking forward to full day tomorrow.
:) all smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home