Sunday, May 01, 2005

Blisters

Do you poke at blisters and let the liquid run out or just wait for it?It hurtsss...

I have 3 big blisters.For experiment,I poked one,left another one just like tat, and the third one,it's yet to form.It seems that the one I poked,with daily/hourly cleaning,it hurts less.It's the other two tat hurts so much.....have been limping for a week now!!!So,should I poke blisters to make it less hurting?

How am I going to go for dance class ler?! agh!The reason why I have blisters is because I had liquid nitrogen sprayed at my feet.The reason why I have liquid nitrogen sprayed at my feet is because I had small warts.The reason why I have small warts is because...I dunno.So,it has been an interesting week for me.hahaha!!

Warts are harmless actually.It's like a piece of extra skin(like corn).Now,why did I let dad convince me to get rid of it and put myself into this situation?!lol..and I'm blogging about it.hahaha!!!

Interesting- health care information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home