Sunday, April 24, 2005

Kelantan

:)
kelantan.....mm...thanks to Harlini,for bringing me smiles,joy & laughter.Giggles & ticklish moments.Relaxation,and just the fact that we're sitting together chatting doing something or nothing.There were 4 of us,me & MY,Harlini & WLing.
:)

It's really to my surprise how this place is like.It's like where I live!Nope,the gals don't queue up on one lane and the guys another.Nope,they're not really conservative...cmon,in KB Mall,there's always occassional someone wearing spagetti,halter tops.(so far,in 2 days,didn't see anyone in tubes,though!lol!)

Mm.The "pantai cinta berahi"?! also known as "pantai cahaya bulan" now,...nice view.I've always liked the beach.Just like the penang trip,just to go to the beach.kekeek.
The fried prawns(huge!)& fried crabs looks really really delicious.Sigh!I tried to restrict myself from eating outside food (due to the typhoid outbreak in this place,causing my mom to worry like anything!!)...but..hehehe...the cold honeydew+carrot is -wow-.And,the mihun something something.

Anyway,the best is being in Harlinie's hse,eating kuaci,marking her students' papers..*hahah!*learnt bit of english-noun,adverb,adjectives,verb-so unheard of for so long!Read some informative books as well! *wink!* :)

To be honest,I was pretty restless,coz I have never stayed home for such a long time.So,sitting down,watching TV and chatting is something I have not done for quite some time.(omit the FREQUENT outings for mamak!lol!)

Okay,no time now.Time to teach.Looking forward to meeting the sisters later on.I wonder how LPJ is progressing in the hospital.Today?Teach,percussions practice,later on,the orphanage.Tomorrow's a holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keke.

I'm such lazy person. ^_^
*hugz to you*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home