Sunday, April 03, 2005

Smile

:)
^-^
A week have passed since the last blog.Don't really know what to blog anymore.Actually,more of,selective typing.Non-free flow.Yesterday was,somewhat,a good meetup but definitely,a tiring one.Eppy BuRpDaY!

Smiles. smiles!Thought flow:thinking of percussion ensemble yesterday.kewl man!Thx so much for having me in the group despite me not being a teacher anymore by june.Thx Sandra!I'm gonna perform!!!! Drums-teacher's performance.I got the 'off/upbeat'part.So,it's scary....I miss cue sometimes.

Rumah Hope-it's like,I want to go but I'm leaving,so,it won't be nice to commit halfway?Children/teenagers need consistency of care.It's not like,one day,HI,then,next day,BYE.It takes me a year-two of weekly commitment with my music kids(^-^)to get them accustomed with me.But,I wanna go.LOL.

^-^.Coming week schedule.*Brrrr*I've gotta stop giving replacement classes & take a break.Think this is wat annoys other teachers.Students/Parents being irresponsible and the teacher has to overcommit his/her time.Not fair.AT ALL.

Yay.Finished my work-montkiara client.Been bugging me for past 3 weeks.I'M SO GLAD I DID IT!yay.Finishing touches tomorrow!April's here,2 ol' colleagues no more around.I'm learning at accellerated rate in this field.Excellent.Tough,but excellent.
(keke..i say this coz work is done..haha...and complain when i'm stucked..hahahah)

Sometimes, cannot believe I'm leading such a life.Me=accounting?!unbelievable sometimes.APRIL 22-I'LL SLEEP WHOLE DAY.lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home