Thursday, March 24, 2005

Holiday Trip

Mm.S.Manager sarcastically commented on our trip up to KL-Damansara-Mont' Kiara the moment we reached back to office.("How was ur holiday trip?") Hmm. *ignore*.

Have an interesting day today!Met loads of ppl to catch up.*smiling again* Met Ad,JC,Joice & Samantha(saw from car),ML,Joanne,May.Waliao. :) It's work + keeping in touch.Especially a day from office,away from all the chaos. ^-^

geez.I forgot what I want to key-in already....yikes. Cannot recollect-thoughts again.

Mm. Thx to Ad for the map,really help a lot.This person can really draw a detailed map...almost like the one u have in your "Klg Valley map-booklet".LOL!It goes to show how vividly a person can remember locations,landmarks and the uphill/downhill/slope/turning twists and turns.And,it's KL,geez!I don't think I can draw tat well.And,don't think I follow instructions well either...coz my colleague & I got lost somewhere but somehow got back in track again!But,I love the drive.Somehow,needed the long drive. weird.

Wat else?Agh.Still cannot remember.
Oh yea.
Another thing that made my day.Thx Elaine,for really thoughtful testimonial.She wrote so beautifully,I cannot imagine she is referring to me.So funny,we hardly talk serious and I feel that,there's always some kind of communication-interference between us.Hmm.Conclusion:We hardly say what we really think,do we?

It's already almost end of March.Time is running out.I have submitted my 2.5 weeks' study leave today.I'm sure to be called in tomorrow for serious questioning.
Time is really passing........
There's so much I want to do,so many ppl I want to meet,children to say my goodbyes,and official stuffs to deal with.Had my teeth checked last week.Next appointment on monday.

Suddenly I want to write about ppl.All those near and dear to me.
Where do I begin?

Beautiful day,I don't want it to end.
Okay-type another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home