Friday, March 11, 2005

late night

:)

Nice to end the day with a blog.

Today,things have finally picked up.Moodwise,I think.I should do some justice to blogging after such long time not actually stating what has been happening.
Work is just piling up(duh,mentioned so many times!)and I have counted the days!Ever since chinese new year no stop!And,that is already 1 month ago.Phew!

Watz been happening besides,work.Okay,tomorrow will be my students' exam-so,this whole week,after work,been rushing for classes,giving them extra tutoring,bringing papers to the car and marking them in between lunch time/worktime.LOL!*nah,it's not tat bad*But,have been giving many extra classes.

So-much-so.I have neglected my own classes-theory & dance class!:( Did not go for class this week.Next week.Next week,I'm taking wed half day off...but by the looks of it,I'm supposed to go up to KL on wed.Let's see what happens.

Last wed,in Mont Kiara,everything just went haywired by evening.agh!I was feeling frustrated & all,carrying 3 huge files,a bag & a laptop to my car.I remembered where I had parked my car-E2.Then,went to Basement2 and walked along E2 corner.Went from left to right,and then,back again.Couldn't find my car.I know that I'm quite forgetful,so,I remember telling myself beforehand:**okay,this one,u cannot mess up-REMEMBER!E2!!*Heavy files,laptop,not helping.After few rounds,I got pretty worried.Actually,VERY worried.Thought that I have lost my car.

As it is,I was already worrying over work,there was the 'missing car'to add to the day.Wat did I do?Called a friend(Dan) up(who happens to work in MontKiara).I could have easily seek help from a guard actually,but called this friend instead.I was not 'mobile'so,it was difficult to move around.And stuffs I was carrying-well,client's stuff.Sigh,cut story short-tx a lot for showing me that Basement1 has E2 as well.(AGH! DUUUHHH!!) :(

4 weeks have passed = work & work alone.2 weeks on KL client,1 week in office on misc clients and 4th week on mont kiara client.Feb,2 resigned.March,3 resigning.

OKAY!On a happier note: today,asked pa out for lunch!! ^-^ haven't talked to him for more than a month!Sis came with him and we had japanese food.Ah goody.I'm glad to be in office for just a day or two.Keep me there for a while more pls!!

Tomorrow, big day!Student's exam!!!All the best ya.Do ur best.

4 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger feichai said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Hey, didn't know u danced! Btw, this is my piano teacher's weblog. She's such a patient teacher. Only sometimes she butts in and plays the duet and freaks me out! But other than that, it's fine. Good night cikgu! Terima Kasih Cikgu!

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis,
You are full of surprises, tutions, dancing, god....so many things......how do you keep yourself same....ahh FORGETFULL(where is your car :-))....take a break, relax..seems from your blog, you are quite busy, are you getting time for yourself.....will catch up with you in email. gudnite


and take some time out.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Songie said...

I'll take care,ginni.Thx.YOu too,take good care on ur side.^-^
Dance-sing-music...it's not a chore,definitely.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home