Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sick

I guess,in some ironic way,wat i hoped for yesterday,really came true.
Couldn't get up from bed this morning.
Vomitted.
Head spinning as I stood up.
No choice but to sink back to bed,and knocked out until noon.Now,I'm recuperating.(2pm)
I ought to keep myself back to bed but then,I'm thinking of errands,I think I'll go to the bank,do the dishes,grocery shopping..etc,etc.HAHAHAh!!maybe later.
Must be due to all the late nights I've been putting up with for so long.

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

hehe.. Better get well soon :) theres no time to get sick now sweetie, wish you all the best cookie. :)

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Songie said...

:) thx gal!I'll get better soon,no worries.Good to see you for chat yesterday.HOpe u didn't get lost trying to find ur way home.^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home