Thursday, February 03, 2005

News all around

In such few days...I get news all around.Good news and bad news happening to ppl all around me.Significant news ....really significant news.Also happening to me.Also happening to all....

Everyone is just going through changes ...big changes in life.It's so overwhelming.I cannot keep track and 'feel' for all,including myself.
It's like, I have someone telling me good news and I feel elated,happy and beaming with joy for that person.Then,I have another friend,telling me all the unhappy things happening, the dilemma, the not-so-good happenings and I am saddened to hear about it and hope everything works well and that time will make things better.

All these happening one after another.Here I meet someone happy,then,I meet another,going rough times,then, I meet another,so-so,another,etc,etc.

Then,there's myself, and the things happening to me & the environment around me changes too.Woh....2005 ,year of happenings. And it's just the beginning!!! Wow.
=happening= .....

How do I even follow up?Everyday is just something new tat I find.I'm getting thinner too.Don't know whether this is a good thing anymore.LOL!I hardly have time to rest but I don't want rest anyway coz I've got loads of things to catch up on.I'm running out of time.*wink*

If anyone is reading and don't understand a thing about wat I'm talking.It's intentional.It's meant to be general & vague.In due time,in due time.

Riding the waves of change.Learning to stand on my board now-not keep on paddling with my hands.I hope ppl around me ride their boards safely,too.I wish all well.I wish myself well too.Corny statement,maybe mooshy,maybe,not the right thing to say....but sometimes,this is the only thing I want to say.Take it or leave it.

I'll blog another one.Typing mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home