Thursday, February 03, 2005

News 2

Okay.I'm bit more sober now.

Things happening-
Been going home pretty late.Not much time to catch up with family.Mom feels neglected,dad too,I know.No time to fuss over sis.Sorry,but I have no time to catch up with my own life too.Things happening.

Workplace happening-
Mentioned this before.Workload increasing by the day.I'm trying to catch up.It's a vault at work.I've been thrown loads of work everyday.This time,it's definitely more than we can ALL take.3 person resigned-1 manager,1 senior,1 semi senior.All levels man.hahaha!I'm pretty cool about it-still.

Friends happening-
Meeting friends,catching up.Happenings on their side too.Overwhelming.
Happy news-babies,1 mth babies,1 yr babies,engagement,future plans,optimism,job opportunities,awards,wedding-to-come,meeting right guy/gal.
Tough times-family issues,more family issues,bf/gf issues,NO bf/gf issues,work politics,uncertain future,work problems.

Time-
Firstly,I need sleep.
Will do my other stuffs later.If I have 30 hrs a day,I would still say it's not enough!So much to do!!So many places to be.So many ppl to meet.lol! :) :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home