Monday, February 14, 2005

work

will be working loads next 2 weeks. Probably include weekends. (yikes. there goes my teaching plan.....all disturbed.)

Went KLIA today. Went to send of FW with Ad & MJ.*sniff* Happy,excited & loads of best wishes from me,FW.U're actually going for it,man......*waves banner & pom pom*
(it's my weekly thing man.Been to KLIA 4x in the last 3 weeks!)

Happy Valentine's Day!
Got flowerssss....wow.*cewah*..haha..but actually,everyone also gets one la.HAHAHAH!!
Oh oH..since it's CNY..got angpow also..... er.. *cewah?* ..hahah..cewah..

:) (thinks of work = :( )

4 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Songie!
You go for it gal! I know you can do it no matter how much workload here is. Just think of all the happy times coming ahead (wink wink!).

Happy CNY!

FM

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Songie said...

Thanks dude! :)
am surprised u're still reading all these words..
I stayed up till 1am in the office yesterday & today,my manager indicates that my work is still not up to std.sigh!:(
Happy CNY 2 u too!!See you soon again.Another time to KLIA!LOL!
Cheerios.
Song

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...of course I make time for my dear friends! As for work standards....define standards! Show those no good, kiamsiap and ignorant ppl out there what stuff you are made off :)

Hope to see you again....there's so much to tell you in person. Hehehhe...I too hope there will be a fifth time in KLIA!

Take care and make sure you get good rest!

Metta, FM

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Songie said...

Thx.:) I'm all ears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home