Thursday, February 17, 2005

Agh

It's like peak period now.Even worse?
Yesterday night,one of my car tyres punctured.Thank my lucky stars that it only occured upon reaching home(didn't survive back to home,though).Lucky thing,too, I filled air into tyres before driving up to KL.

The car survived the journey there & back.Phew!Thanks to Ma & Pa,for getting it fixed today and I may use it tomorrow.So,today, I drove MY's car to work in KL.

My work will be a 12 hr thing for the next..mm..6-7 days?Deadline is Wed(hmph..I have loads of OTHER work after tat lined up already).I'm so sleepy already.

MY is so 'tahan lasak'.She is darn cool.She just gets the work done,nothing mentioned.Future accountant.

Okay,written what I wanted.oFF to Bed.

*I'm so blessed & 'taken care' of.Gods& goddesses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home