Sunday, February 27, 2005

Weekend

^-^ Nice weekend.Lovely weekend for me.Although,I had to work in between weekend,but,somehow,this weekend is nice.

Have been working late for the past 2 weeks.Yesterday(saturday),I had work up to 1am and actually,I still have unfinished work due tomorrow(monday).Somehow,things are stepping up a little at work and I'm beginning to feel the expectations from my work if I am going to stay in this field.That will mean late hours from now onwards & probably be 'on call' any weekend.

Mm.Does work have to be like this?

Why nice weekend?Mm.To start off with,well, I have not seen my students for more than 2 weeks.So,I miss them a little. :) And,lesson went really well because I think I made a breakthrough,both for myself and for some of them.I think,this weeks' lesson,their interest 'revived' & the sense of curiosity improved.Why?They're expected to "create" their song & not read from the book.So,a challenge for them & breakthrough for me,because I was able to demonstrate.I look forward to next week,to see their completed "homework"-tat is: to create a song of their own but relying on the fundamentals of yesterday's lesson.

Another thing.Made an effort to go for the cybercare thingy again-the orphanage -Rumah HOPE.Real effort but paid off.I learn,too from them.Really sleepy now,so, not typing any more.

Ahh...student's exam is March 12!!!Some are ready,some are just NOT!aGH!This is my second round of students going for exam. :) Not feeling as pressured as the first time,so,it's good.

going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home