Monday, March 07, 2005

Thoughts

Just thought of typing something in today.
Been only typing in once a week & thoughts come and go.
Many things have been happening.I'm supposed to go & teach soon,replacement class for these few kids.Their exam...soon.soon.So,better get them ready,or at least,assure that things will be okay before exam.:)

Mm..what else? Well,meeting new ppl now.So,that's a breakthrough also.I think this year,I will meet more new ppl along the way.Pray,I meet good ppl.So far,so good.
Yesterday's orphanage session was fun!Many came out of their shell this time round.Then,all of a sudden,I realize that,even,by just meeting up with this same group for the past 3 weeks(1x3),I feel a little 'bonded' with these few kids. agh. Not good sign for me if I were to leave them soon.But,in actual fact,it's a good thing rite.Not only are they comfortable with me around,it's the same for me as well.And, the *agh* thing is:we actually bring in 'sensitive issues' into our weekly discussion(personal thoughts,I mean).-which- will make me much more mooshy & ,er,do u say,emphatatic?is there such a word?

I love sharing sessions,definitely.But,somehow, have learnt to 'close up' after some time as I grow up.Why huh?Mmm.Some kind of protective shield,maybe?I dunno.Maybe due to the past?

What else have been happening?For one,time passes really quickly this time.I'm counting down every single day,& looking at the dates pass me by.Scary.Always,plotting,planning,scheming.Scared stiff.

This is gonna be a ReAAlly bizarre thought:Relating to death.When one gets very attached to something, it is tough to let go.No matter how hard one tries to 'ignore'
that feeling.I 'think' when death is about to occur,I may feel so hurt,devastated & confused.Why?Because I cannot understand or comprehend what is happening,and at the same time,much to my surprise,little do I expect the incomparable LOVE of LIFE itself(at that point of time).That is so tough.
No wonder,I hear of ppl saying that we ought to meditate of death.It will make the fateful journey so so so much more easier.For others,the reliance on GOD to see it through.No matter what the method,use it.

End of this month coming.Next month,study break for almost 3 weeks!yayy!!Can't wait!
What do I want to do? Sleep.Open up.Talk.Meet up & talk.HANGING OUT!!!I want to spend time with ppl..................................................before I not have the chance that often anymore.

Okies, time to go teach.Typing mood today.Will type some more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home