Thursday, March 17, 2005

Studio

Mm..
Just came back from dance class.Today's class is so fast!Lol!But could catch up.Still bit kayu/wooden.I watch my dance moves and think that I'm still not 'dancy' enough!I get the steps allright,but tat's it.It's just steps.Rhythm allright,but the "feel" for the dance-nil. Think that's the way I play my piano as well.I get rhythms and love rhythms.But,music appreciation?Hmph!I just love counting,don't I!hahahahahaha!!!

Just thought of my studio.Today I got my stepsheets and a CD to go along with the dance moves.Good!Next time,in my studio,there will be community dance classes weekly.Maybe outside the place or upstairs.Maybe I won't teach this,but,go through first few rounds,then,someone else will teach to another,then,to another,another..etc.And,it's for all.....everyone!Anyone!! ^_^

I would like performances on-going at my place.Once a month,or once a year..I dunno.But,always performances!!!Not from me,though!(well,not all the time)haha!My students,maybe,my friends,maybe,my dad,maybe,sis.Just music jamming/sharing session!

Choir!!I want choir.Carolling,maybe?Christmas event,maybe?
Oh yea.I need to soundproof the place.Definitely.

I want to do all these NOW!!!But,all these gotta wait.I still don't know enough.There's so much I don't know-who am I to teach?How do I even qualify?
But,always!!Always!!music to inspire, music to enjoy,music to share,to listen.To carve many many smiles.Then,I want music to support my life.And give my life to support music for all.

4 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Ur entries never fail to amuse me. Esp. those that involves ur students and music. Hey, didn't know u danced! Though there's pictures of u dancing, but I din know u went for lessons?! Love the idea about u and ur studio! Two thumbs up to ur intentions and i will support u all the way! Can teach IT classes ah :D

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Songie said...

lol!I can teach IT class if you teach me IT first.Hhahaha!!
Thx for posting sweet comments! :)

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei gal, hehehe didnt expect to 'see' you yesterday :) btw, if u really gonna do the christmas carol, let me know.. count me in!! :P

Joice

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Songie said...

aiii joice! :) LOL..u didn't 'see' me.I saw u!hahah!^_^ yea yea,we should do carolling.Maybe next year christmas yah?:) keepintuch!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home