Tuesday, March 15, 2005

What?

2 incidents happened separately but want to jott this down.

1ST INCIDENT
Last Sunday,happily meeting up with my students,the 3 sisters,11 yrs,10yrs and 7yrs.Really adorable kids,who never fails to crack me up,amuse me and make me proud.Used to feel really pressured having 3 kids to work with within an hour and a half and hoping they won't distract one another.But,hay,THEY work well together,assisting me along the way.So,have gotten used to their mischeviousness,tactful and witty comments. :) Better still,they're hardworking bunch.So,I don't have much problems getting them to finish up their homework and practice.

Anyway,last sunday,just thought I would test the waters.So,gave a short prep talk on how they should behave better,just in case,in future,another teacher teaches them and not me.Then,they look at me,kept quiet and ask me why.So,I said,'wat if,next time,I won't be teaching U any longer?'The youngest,always ever genuine in her actions,was pretty upset,wanted to say something but didn't know what to say.After a while,she replied angrily, "wo...wo...wo da ni aa!!".(i...i'll beat u!!)...
i just didn't know wat to say.It was out of her frustration that she blurted out those words and it was also because she didn't know what else to say.I was speechless for a while.

Dealing with children..they're a totally different group of ppl.They get attached...put in genuine care,trust,love and you're their best friend-for life.
They're very true.
:) :/ :(


2ND INCIDENT
I was giving replacement classes as usual just now.Then,I got a phonecall from another student.This week is school term holiday,so, I wonder why she is calling.She actually called me at 8pm to ask me why is the school not open for exam?!?!?!??!?!?
SHE DID NOT ATTEND THE EXAM LAST SATURDAY!!!!!!!aghhh.I cannot believe what I was hearing.Had to remain calm to tell her that she missed her exam and that was why the school is not open.The exam was last saturday 830 AM-morning.Sigh.And,she is already 13 yrs old.

End story.

2 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

.. these incidents that you have are pretty happenin~:)
da kid darn cute.. but then what happens to her, does she need pay full fees again?

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Songie said...

kiut?!?!
tat's not cute.tat's being irresponsible!lol!But when I was her age,I'm sure I was much worse!haha.Yea,she has to pay fullfee again...so,I advised her to skip the grade and take a tougher one coming round.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home