Saturday, March 12, 2005

Student's exam

Woh..superwoman...to see my students sit for their exam.

I thought this round,I would be much more relaxed than the previous sitting.How wrong is that! The anxiety as a teacher is not lesser! See students sit through paper,called their parents to check on things and then,after exam, go through a post mortem by calling again & seeing how the response were.The nervousness is different from the nervousness as a student. :) Ah.I tried my best.(Like the way my teachers have relentlessly drilled works into my stubborn head & I still,sometimes, failed them. *blush*)

Just this evening, I revealed something to my last student in class. I told her that I won't be teaching her any longer ,not now, but in near future.LOL! This is so ambiguous!Anyway, stick to the story- was not easy to say it.Not easy for her to take it in,too. And, I have many many other students waiting for me to read the same speech. In due time, in due time.(one-at-a-time)


*SOB SOB* .....AGh.Grown so attached to these many special kids who made my day every weekend/day. Whom have given me countless smiles,laughter, respect & dignity. (not to mention-worries,high blood pressure, anger & frustration!LOL)It's not going to be easy for them and for me-definitely.

I have done my part.Their final exam in which I have seen them through.
(for now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home