Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Bubble burst

There.Sent in my resignation letter from teaching.

It's difficult when one puts in "kan ching" into work.That's how I am feeling-to be parted from all these kids/teenagers whom I have been 'hanging out'with every weekend.
And,the management thinks it's easy for me and hinting on how I shouldn't have chosen this route.It's not easy and no one is backing me up on this decision.Sometimes,I'm even doubting myself.Actually,most times,I'm doubting myself.Boss just spoke to me just now.I don't expect much.This is like the way I'm feeling when I quit my job as a kindergarten teacher!!So de-ja-vu!!

Sometimes,I don't know.Boy,do I complain a lot. Agh.AGGHH.
Don't ask me why I'm leaving.Because I don't know.

Bro asks me.Dad asks me.I'm asking myself right now.
I'm not getting younger too.LOL. :) :(

Who do I turn to? .... thinks.....thinks again.....
typing.
So UNCERTAIN.
I'm so crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home