Sunday, March 27, 2005

Standing in the eyes of the world

One of my student showed me this song that she is supposed to play for her school's choir performance.How awkward,the lyrics seems to say things to me as she sang it out loud.

Ella (Wah Idris & David Gates / Habsah Hassan)

Pahit getir hidup... dan pengorbanan
Terpaksa dihadapi, demi kejayaan
Terdidik sejak mula, tabah berusaha
Tanpa cuba melangkah, tak kemana
Di mana kau berada
Pencapaian tak tiba dengan mudah

( korus )
Kini "Standing In The Eyes Of The World"
Hanyalah selangkah dari nyata
Keazaman membara dijiwa
Menanti saat bebas merdeka
Tiba masa kau melangkah gagah
Bersemangat ke arah matlamat sedaya upaya
Engkau terunggul
Wajar "Standing In The Eyes Of The World"

Harapan yang pernah terkulai layu
Kembali segar mekar bawah bayanganmu
Setiap manusia ingin berjaya
Namun tak semua miliki tuah
Engkau menghampirinya
Kesempatan telah pun tiba...


Can still her her 'singing' in my ears.Thx,Irina.

2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear big sister,
Just got my internet, so now can come and see your website.Hmmm...I would say it took me quite some time to find this place cause the web add is
lsongie@blogspot.com.
instead of
lsongie@blogspot.com
u gave me.
I will not tell u to get a life.Just wanna say that blogging is a good hobby that can help u to release stress and relax.Enjoy the "bitching".opps sorry i mean blogging.Just kidding.
P/S:If u ever find the mp3 of "Serenade" from the album "The Elegance of Pachelbel".
Please inform me cause me dieing to find that song.
Bye Bye.From Chern Leing

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Songie said...

HIe CL!
How are you doing?? :) *wink*there's no difference in lsongie@blogspot & the other one u mentioned.they're both wrong!kekeke
:) glad u found it.hehe..took some effort huh.
keep me in touch will ya?
wow.my big bro & younger bros writing in..checking on me.kekeke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home