Thursday, March 24, 2005

The person I call 'me'

Thoughts: Always random.Questions ppl's behaviour and makes loads of internal comments(okay,most times,I verbalise it out..hahaha)But mean no harm,really.

Plain ignorant,blur,naive and idealistic.For every one of the character mentioned,it's a -ve point all the way.Try level best to be smart,sassy,'singmok',with 'commercial sense' but having really difficult time dealing with it.Not good.

Likes to care for others.Makes me feel needed.Making everyone else's business my business.lol.But very elite group gets special attention.These elite group,well,take full advantage of me and I'm still blur.erm,tat shouldn't be right.....right?!

Have habit of telling ppl only half cooked story.The rest-go figure.

Spend most time filling up hrs with stuffs,which,at times,to point where physical self cannot handle.Don't know how to sit down and watch tv,although,wish to. ?huh?

Enjoy writing,emailing,typing,conveying information,communicating.Kepoh.Like to know watz happening to ppl-my friends who are dear to me.Kepoh.But not the kind of kepoh about whats happening to hse next door.Have absolutely no interest.

Find life interesting.Too interesting,I go off balance.Like the taste of everything,bit of everything,jack of all trades,master of none.Get me in trouble most times.Not happy about this.But don't know how to focus.

Okay.Self assessment.Done.Time to improve.Will read this again for inspiration to get a solution.
-okay..lol..satisfied typing..hahahaha time to sleep,songie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home