Monday, April 18, 2005

Untitled

Claude Debussy composes his pieces and do not title them.His standing?Well,he lets the player decide what the title of the piece should be.Only at the back page of the masterpiece,he writes the title in which he will "suggest" to the player if the player has no ideas.Learnt this from my ex-piano teacher.

If everything goes well,this week,I hope my arrangements and worries can be settled.I hope that things will go smoothly for me..all that I need to do will be done.I hope I make necessary preparations,both mentally and whatever physical belongings & needs are updated to my best ability.I wish there are answers to everything!But,then,it will be no fun!haha!So much to think about,just let it be!!!!!!

Groove....so smooth..hahha!Challenging!I danced till I have feet cramp!geez~!

...'when i was just a little girl.....i ask my mother..what will i be?..will i be pretty?will i be rich?here's what she said to me...que sera sera..Whatever will be will be..the future's not ours to see..que sera sera'....

My thoughts?undisclosed at the moment.Not until the right time comes.
Meanwhile: *hugz to ma and hugz to pa* it will never be enough.
I have two more days to the 'near end' of this phase.(omit me serving the 1 mth)Put it simply:I'm anxious,excited,worried,scared,sad,cannot let-go.
Going to kelantan!!!!!!On Wed night-Fri night.What I want to do there?Anything.

Met new friend in dance class.Nice gal.But could see she was bit disappointed coz I will only be in groove class and not moving on to the others.Joining activities allows me to meet ppl.I've met many ppl.
Yay!Been accepted to join People Outdoors again.

This entry is so random!lol.I've got something in mind now.will blog another one.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Songie,
Lol...how can you say your entry is so random? After all, that is the very essence of human life isn't it? Besides, you won't be you were if not for the 'random' factor. ;)
Wish you all the best in your endeavours....have faith and believe in yourself. See you in a month's time.
Metta, FM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home