Monday, April 11, 2005

Blank Page

First thing I see: Blank page.Mind blank?Itchy fingers.
Today,I have enrolled myself for GROOVE dance.Whippee.It's not easy.....and so much more challenging than line dance.The way your hands move,head,weight shift,bounce, etc.It's also somewhat,quite pressurizing coz the teacher is SOOOOOOO critical about movement,postures,etc etc!(and she screams!)And my peers...well,I feel old(er!).Hhaha!!They,also,have already gone for a course on hip hop!!
But,I'm enjoying everything about the dance.kekeke.Too bad I'll miss the assessment.Don't mind taking an exam.(boy,do i love exams)

Ahh.... i'll be janet jackson for a while.haahhaha!!!

Oh,someone(Ad) gave me an idea on wat I have been thinking about & to blog it in.

Well,ppl talk about grounding=settling=down-to-earth=real=practical (well,this is how I associate the words together.Not everyone sees it this way,I know).
Then,there's another group (my groupies..hahah) who talks about dream=thoughts=possibilities=abstract=intangibles=feelings

And,funny,it seems,coz as we grow older(not grow up),expectations of moving on from second category to first category increases.Why ah?I think,it's best to have balance from the two.Bit of both to make one sane.Ah, crappy.

I've got a questionaire to do(sorry la!!)..better hand up my assignment.kekekeke.
Will talk bout the questionnaire(can I?)later-relating to music.

What do u know.....it's not blank page anymore.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger feichai said...

A balance in everything is crucial in life. That's why the call it the middle-path. Not too extreme in both ways ;)

But it's try that we should have dreams. But I believe that dreams/ambitions can only be achieved if we are well grounded? See the connection now?

AD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home