Tuesday, April 12, 2005

ICU

Can I c U?
*heart aches a little*
My student has been admitted to the Intensive Care Unit since last sunday.She has somewhat,been diagnosed with diabetes.Still unconscious,with an oxygen mask on.Just a few hours ago,she has been declared stable and will remove the mask tomorrow.
Here I am typing and thinking;hospital;yea;so-n-so;diabetes;yea;normal.heard of all these before.
But,Lee Pei Jinl....she is only 6 yrs old.
:(
She is my dear kid who tells me that she will beat me up if I no longer teach her.She is my dear kid whom I have just talked to last week.Diabetes,her?!no way.
Went to GH just now with my friend but we were not allowed into the children's ICU.
Maybe tomorrow.
Her mom sounds so depressed,her dad too.I pray they go through this period with a strong heart.If there's anything I can do to help...
Mrs Lee says there was at one time where the doctor mentioned that it could affect the gal's brain.

Pls pray for her.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Soong Hern,
it is not fair that someone of such a tender age has to face such a challenge..., like you, I pray that the little girl will recover soon, and play her favourite song to you.
:)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Songie said...

Thx. :) BK,u're the one who sent me comment on the story(earlier entry) rite?nice to meet u.
Thx for thinking of this kid a while.Your thought counts. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home