Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Errands

3 fruitful days of errand running.Very very glad about things going.Love working days where I don't have to work and do all my stuffs while everyone else works for me!haha!Got my dental thingy done,health thing done,banking on the way,studies on the way,enquiries on many many stuffs on the way,visiting,shopping-erm,look as i go.

No time to blog.Thought of dropping by to say something but now,nothing goes through my head except,all the errands to run!Yet to clean my room,haven't met kaimah(godmom)-mrs sivarajah-yet,next week,cut my hair!

The meditation retreat I wanted to go in Kota Tinggi,Johor has to be cancelled.Apparently,the resident monks have gone back to respective countries and they won't be running any sessions this year. :( Maybe the Penang one,but I'm not too keen.Sigh.Nvm. There's still a beginner's one day meditation retreat next Saturday which I'm going.(But it's only 1 day thing)And,ah,finally,can go donate blood next sunday!!!!!!Keep my once a year policy.

Now,I have time to read,read,browse,enquire,check check.Yay!
Okay,going to the bank now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home