Monday, April 25, 2005

Rumah HOpe

HOpe.
This place where I spend my 2 hrs every sunday,well,after about,2 months,it's already a consistent thing.*wat am i talking?!*lol!
H-O-P-E.
Great name to call an orphanage.The kids,mm,they're very sharp,alert & attentive,I would say.Fast thinkers.I need time to catch up,sometimes.^-^ What else to say about them? Well,they have things to say(personal ones) but during such short period of time,just don't know where to start.How to,anyway?Although I feel,that,there's no way to get to that level of assistance with that short period of time each week,however, I think that it is still comforting for the kids to know that there are attention given to them on a constant basis.
One more thing I noticed.I took out my *newly bought* drumsticks to show-off a few weeks ago to the kids.Soon after,another took out his drumsticks as well & played a few short rhythms to me!LOL!Tat was just amazing!He became my teacher,instead!hahah!And,wat is more interesting is that I deeply admire those who takes the initiative to pick up an instrument and learn it on his/her own.This boy,Joel,learnt the percussions by hearing.
It goes to show,how much a teacher can spoon feed students and how depended we are,sometimes.I'm a perfect example of such a student.I cannot live without a teacher.hahahahaha!!!

My students-the sisters,haven't been attending class for past 2 weeks.But,good news......!!PK,PT AND Pei Jinl will be coming for replacement class this wed!Looking forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home