Thursday, April 28, 2005

Meeting Ppl

Dearest Journal,

Been meeting up with ppl nowadays.Really good.*Hugz to you,dear Charissa & Joanne*I'm so glad to have made it a point to meet up and regardless of the time,still went ahead with it.Sometimes,we're just so busy,never is there the best time.Sometimes,just must squeeze out that extra time for one another.And,thanks for doing just that.

Jo,there's just so much to know of a person.Fantastic ppl that I know.And,every discovery is just so refreshing and interesting?lol!I have yet to meet many other ppl.Namely-MLeng,Elaine,Wsen,Annie,Jen....

Stayed in Damansara yesterday.Feeling bit groggy.Good meetup anyhow.
My feet has terrible blisters-how am I going to dance on monday??

Was into this topic about blogging with Joanne.How much can and cannot be revealed?
I don't know.Especially blogspot.I am not too comfortable with blogspot,actually.I would prefer knowing who reads my blog,or at least,know,how many.Nope,I'm not aiming for *hitz* or -most-visited-blogsite-ever- ranking.I just want to assess the viewer.Sometimes,I wonder if my students are reading?

It does take a lot of courage for one to blog thoughts.Not those who plucks and quotes from articles,books,etc etc.That is relatively easier.I think it helps if one reads the blog & probably drop a comment.At least,acknowledge reading.This is for the blogger's awareness?It's such a complicated I.T thing.hahaa.

Cool friends ALL OVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today's errand not very nicely done. :(

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Soong!.. your Melbourne sweeties from cousin are still in the fridge a!!:P

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Songie said...

yea,i somehow remembered when I was driving back home!Goodies for you!!^-^Since you like it so much!Don't eat all at one go....will have stomachache.hhaha!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

hm.. you are online. how come dun see you on msn/m?..:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home