Saturday, May 14, 2005

wowee

:) I get emails this round!
I'm definitely on a happier mood this time/week.
Things are rolling-tat's for sure.

Good friends are such rare treasures.Rare indeed.I am so blessed with many many good friends who happen to help me,value me,treasure me & maybe,acknowledge my existence.Gives so much more meaning to my life.

I watched a movie today-Kingdom of Heaven. :) It's a mixture of the things I dread to watch & glad because,the end of it all,XXXXXXX (just deleted this-or else I'll get firing!).So,not too bad.Lol..tat's a real simple way of putting a description to this show!lol!Followed by a 3 hr conversation-kewllll....catching up and chatting & mm..learning lots of 'whatz happening in the world'

That's where good friends come in.A variety of friends will give a variety of exposure & topic of conversation.I admit,I am not a really good conversationalist when it comes to pretty technical stuffs- like, "what do you think about the current political situation in the country?".I'll go.mm. ahh.. *blank*.But,go on! Keep talking and there's where I 'read' my newspaper or refer to my encyclopedia!LOL!!hahahah!!But,seriously,I enjoyed every moment of talking/listening.

I love saturdays now..since I don't teach any longer on saturdays!This is my second saturday but I'm happy already!
Thx for such wonderful time -WM&E
Tomorrow another round of breakfast with KCBAbunchies.
FM,I'll keep on blogging. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home